Federal support in act election is necessary to be able to cover some of the costs of paying for these projects, and that the State must assume the risk of the financial viability of these programs to the extent of those funds.
§20.303. Local jurisdictions.
The Council shall include local jurisdictions in the list of State-funded projects for which no State funds are requested. Local jurisdictions must apply to the Department for funding as determined by the Council within six months of the date of enactment of the fiscal year covered by the proposal, subject to the availability of funds in appropriations acts for local governments.
§20.304. Authority for other funds.
(a) Requirement. The Council must provide authority for the use of funds by each of the following:
(1) Each State’s Department of Health, Labor, and Pensions;
(2) Each State’s Department of Public Health, Labor, and Pensions, subject to State legislative authorization, that does not receive State funds;
(3) Each State’s Federal agency that received State funding for any of the specified programs provided by §20.302; and
(4) Each Federal agency within each State and, if relevant, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), subject to State legislative authorization.
(b) Fundin진주출장마사지g requirement. In order to carry out §20.304, the Council must provide, within the next 12 months after the enactment of the bill, funding for each State-funded program and, in a case where applicable, each Federal-funded program within each of the following categories:
(1) Health and human services and related programs. State appropriations.
(2) Human services programs and related programs. Federal appropriations.
(3) Public health, safety, and welfare programs. Federal appropriations.
(4) Labor and occupational health and safety. Federal appropriations.
(5) Community development, assistance, and rental assistance, housing, and child care. Federal appropriations.
(6) Public transit. Federal appropriations.
(7) Energy. Federal appropriations.
(8) Agriculture and food processing. Federal appropriations.
(9) Community health services and related programs. Federal appropriations.
(10) Educational programs. Federal appropriations.
(11) International education programs. Federal approp더킹카지노riations.
(12) International trade. Federal appropriations.
(13) Energy and water conservation. Federal appropriations.