Halatau reveals manly fan abuse with photos of abuse on Facebook
Nelson Matsuoka, the man who posted photos of abusive fans on Facebook, is now facing abuse online after posting photos of it on his official가평출장안마 Facebook page.
Nelson Matsuoka and his fans have been sharing images of them abusing him with caption ‘We all need to work harder’ and ‘Get rid of the fans’, but on Monday, Matsuoka took those comments and added a new comment on the page to prove it all, telling the people behind the abuse: ‘I know you guys are sick of me saying this but don’t ever forget that.’
To read the full post which includes the deleted photos, click here
‘The pictures from the past show how vile people can be. I really like myself and enjoy life as a part of this world. Just as I used to like this world and work as a part of it, I used to love this world too.
‘I have never abused anybody, nor will I ever. We all need to work harder to be like other people and not be so shallow.
‘I don’t care what anyone says or does. I really mean it when I say I love this world.’
‘What really struck me was how many guys from all over the world showed up to my show and made me feel like their life was important to them,’ he continued. ‘My job is to make people smile, so if they don’t like a character like myself who I made to be a “cute anime girl”, well then they should have something else to do than come to my shows and talk to me.
‘It was clear to me that not everyone was nice to me – not the people who showed up to my show, not even the people who wanted to show me a smile. All of them just wanted their own way of expressing themselves and not to me.
‘I think everyone gets that, especially when it’s over a couple of years old. There are a 더킹카지노million ways to express your feelings about someone and that’s just why people are attracted to me, as long as they can understand how that’s not what I actually said about my fans.’
The comments come just weeks after the Japanese media revealed footage in which fans 도박abuse Matsuoka’s friends and fans who appear with him, although no charges have been filed
As the bullying begins to get worse, many of Matsuoka’s fans are telling others how wonderfu
Govt quiet on heating rebate extension call, but says it will take’some time’
The government has said there will be no “fast-track” deal with the union over the rebate extension which will see some energy bills rise, but has not offered assurances over changes being made to how that subsidy is extended.
The government has announced that customers on fixed term energy tariffs will be able to ask for a 50% rebate before their energy bills increase, with제천출장마사지 some customers currently being asked for 60%.
A government spokeswoman told the BBC that customers would need to tell the Energy Advice화천출장안마 and Advice and Support agency if they have changed their bill to request a bigger rebate, and there would be a process in place.
The ABC has obtained two letters outlining the new rules, including one from an anonymous supplier which says he has seen plans to offer an 80% rebate to customers and also suggests that a 50% rebate would be available for some energy bills.
Readers will have to apply to Energy Advice and Advice and Support before they will be able to see the plans, which appear to be designed to get more people to apply for the rebate.
Asked if there were any plans on how to handle those customers who want the big rebate, the spokeswoman s영주출장샵aid it was currently being “processed”.
“The government will not be providing any further comment at this time until we have received details of the energy advice and advice and support response,” she said.
The union of suppliers, who are collectively referred to as SCI, has previously expressed concern that people would not be able to see or apply for changes to their energy bills, leading the union to release a report highlighting the need for more scrutiny and oversight of what suppliers do after they receive a rebate.
The ABC understands that when the union has asked for details, there has been reluctance to go public with information – and that many of the documents are still under wraps.
The ABC is not saying anything about the letter and letters obtained by ABC News, other than to say they would require the permission of energy experts.
“We haven’t seen them, but if they were genuine it would be pretty fascinating and would have to address some issues,” said Greg Cairns, from energy analyst Monash University.
Mr Cairns believes the energy agencies are going around with vague terms to scare off those who can’t afford the subsidy, making it more difficult for those with more modest energy bills to get the money.
“It’s not what you would expec
Register to receive the latest offers and news from Women First Medical Spa.